He didn't talk, eat or drink until about Sunday morning. He his now back to his good old self again and now he is proud of what we call his "super hero snake tongue."
Friday, June 12, 2009
Keyton's snake tongue
Well, Keyton bit his tongue so hard last thursday that we had to take a trip the the ER to have stitches. He was so brave until they had to poke him in the leg to sedate him. It took 3 of us to hold him down. All I wanted to do was hug him but I had to help do the bad part. After he fell asleep the Dr. stiched him up with about 5 stitches and then I had to wait for him to wake up. I am not sure which was worse the sedation or watching him come out of the sedation.
He didn't talk, eat or drink until about Sunday morning. He his now back to his good old self again and now he is proud of what we call his "super hero snake tongue."

He didn't talk, eat or drink until about Sunday morning. He his now back to his good old self again and now he is proud of what we call his "super hero snake tongue."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment