Keyton has also lost his first tooth and learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. Hadley is still growing like a weed. I had to by her a size 12 in shoes and she is only 3. Amelia is also growing like a weed, she is 9months old now and has 6 teeth. Boy time flies. Here are some recent miscellaneous pictures of things that have been happening....
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Summer Fun
July is here and boy have we been busy. Lots of run, run, run! I do not seem to have enough time to do it all. Keyton's football practices and games, fourth of July events, family reunions, camping trips etc. leave little time for house cleaning and laundry. But I do hope that these will be the memories that my kids will always have and I am pretty sure they won't care whether the house was clean or dirty. Family is defiantly what counts and I want the time we have to be the best.
Keyton has also lost his first tooth and learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. Hadley is still growing like a weed. I had to by her a size 12 in shoes and she is only 3. Amelia is also growing like a weed, she is 9months old now and has 6 teeth. Boy time flies. Here are some recent miscellaneous pictures of things that have been happening....
Keyton has also lost his first tooth and learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. Hadley is still growing like a weed. I had to by her a size 12 in shoes and she is only 3. Amelia is also growing like a weed, she is 9months old now and has 6 teeth. Boy time flies. Here are some recent miscellaneous pictures of things that have been happening....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment